Nintendo will be unveiling a new 3DS driven Nintendo Direct tomorrow, September 1st, at the following times:
The upcoming direct will most likely focus on titles such as Pokemon Sun & Moon, Paper Mario Color Splash, Dragon Quest VII, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice, Yokai Watch 2, and many others. Unfortunately for curious fans, Nintendo is still keeping the lid on the NX and will not be making any announcement about the new console during the direct. The new Nintendo Direct will also highlight new game and hardware features such as amiibo support for games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Here is Nintendo’s current 3DS release schedule (courtesy of IGN):
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice — September 8
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past — September 16
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse — September 20
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice — September 27
- Yokai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls — September 30
- Mario Party Star Rush — November 4
- Super Mario amiibo series two: Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Rosalina, Boo, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong — November 4
- Pokemon Sun and Moon — Novemeber 18
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King — TBD
- Ever Oasis (Developer Grezzo’s new RPG) — TBD
You can watch the new direct on Nintendo’s website here.